Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 45 - Tiet's Sketch

Hello again

Another quick post with a card for the above challenge over at the sugar bowl. Don't know where my time goes these days!

The challenge was to use Tiet's Sketch to make your card. This is the sketch:



And this is the card I made for the challenge:


The stamp is a Gorjuss Girl 'Flower Girl'. A real Hippy-chick! I love those wee flowers in her hair! I think I will be giving this card to my sister for her birthday, coz the image reminds me of her when she was little.

I coloured her with my Promarkers and cut the little owl images from some pp to add a little bit of fun. The flowers are from my stash and have green brad centres.



I'd like to enter this card in the below challenge:


Back very soon with some more creations I hope, maybe one involving a snowball (going to see how it turns out first - oh and yes! a card one not the melting kind!)

Lxx

1 comment:

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...