Sunday 3 October 2010

Hallooooween!!!

Hello

Just a quicky post as I would like to enter the below card in Totally Stampalicious - Stampalicious Monday. I'm hoping it's not too late!!


The witch and caludron images and the Happy Halloween sentiments are by Totally Stampalicious and were a freebie on their blog for this challenge. The other images are stamps by Tanda Stamps. The paper is from stash. I stamped the web and the sentiment on acetate and attached it so that they look as though they are floating on the card.

Away to post it now for the challenge - back in a mo!!!

Lxx

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous scene you've created here...I just love this wonderfully festive and spooky card!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Totally Stampalicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A terrific fun card, hope you do well. Hugs from me. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...