Tuesday 5 October 2010

Keep It Simple - Thank You

Over at KIS this week they are looking for thank you cards, but like they say in their title - you have to Keep It Simple.

This is the card I have made for the challenge:


The card has been coloured with Tim Holtz Distressing Inks in Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick. The triangle is made using post it notes and the same inks as before. The stamped image is by Penny Black and the sentiment is from a Marie Curie Cancer Care stamp set. The two little black bits of bling are from Kanban. That's it - very simple. I must admit I struggled not to add anything else - maybe just a wee swirly stamp, but I refrained!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Stunning colours. I recognise that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise the style. LOL Lovely card Lyndi. Thanks for playing at KIS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lyndi I love the orange with the black. Thanks for sharing with us at KIS hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work, Lyndi. Love the vibrancy of your card. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you kept your hands off that swirly stamp (even though I'm a great fan of flourishes) because this is just perfect as it is. I love the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Absolutely stunning~ Thanks so much for playing KIS! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the orange and black combo with the subtle white, fab!!

    Thanks for joining us at Keep it Simple - Clare

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being this week's winner at KIS, well deserved. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...