Sunday 3 October 2010

A Happy Ever After...

I'm back!

I had a wee bit of spare time on my hands so thought I would make a couple of challenge cards today. On doing this I have discovered that I really really NEED craft storage space!!! Although even once I have it I probably still won't be able to find what I want in my stash.

After much hunting I came across all the bits for the below wedding card, it could also be used for an anniversary card as the sentiment is quite generic (big word for a Sunday). I think I will be giving it to my mum and dad who will be 44 years married this year.

The stamped image is by Lily of the Valley and the sentiment is by Elzybell. The papers are Papermania ones that I have had for years - hence why I couldn't find them :o) The flowers are from stash and the pearls from Kaiser Scrapbook. The flower centre is a brad which was part of a huge scrapbook set from Costco, which I got for very little pennies :oD - love a bargain me!

I'd like to enter this challenge in:


Thanks for looking and for any comments

Lxx

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, love your colours. Good luck in your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lyndi, love the papers. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the image and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...