Thursday 14 October 2010

Harley a Calendar!

Hello

Just a quick post to show you the calendar I made for my hubby. He's the proud owner of a Harley-Davidson motorbike (his pride and joy - picture of it in a previous post if you want a peek!).

Anyway, I thought I'd make him a calendar for his desk at work for next year, and what better to use than a bikey stamp!



The stamp is from Stamps Happen and is coloured with my Promarkers. The papers are from EK Success that I had left over from a Scrapbook that I made for Billy of our trip to Daytona Bike Week in 2006 (never throw anything out me - proper crafter!!!). The sentiment is from part of a set of digistamps from Totally Stampalicious, that I won on a wee blog challenge over on their blog!

I'm sure he'll like it, he's not getting it til New Year - or I may pop it in with his Christmas pressies.

Thanks for looking!

Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...