Sunday 6 March 2011

I'm Back!

Afternoon bloggers.

Had put my back out - all that carrying of a 3 year old has finally taken its toll. So sitting typing at PC wasn't my first thought.

Feeling much better now after a course of anti-inflammatories from a v kind doctor.

There is some fantastic blog candy on offer over at Crafty Mess, a lovely new blog, that will be starting some challenges soon.

Here's a sneak peak of it!


Isn't it fabby! Pop over to Crafty Mess here to have a look for yourself and join in with the fun!

Will be back shortly with some goodies that I bought from the SECC on Friday (what a lovely day of shopping with Alison and June and a wee visit to my friend Pat's stand too). Will also be back with a couple of cards I made recently.

See ya real soon!

Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...