Sunday 30 January 2011

My Funny Valentine

Evening Bloggers!

Just a quick post from me tonight. Ross fell asleep a couple of hours ago, therefore had a few hours of crafting bliss!

Made a wee Valentine's Day card while I was free for a while. Bought a few wee Digistamps from Bugaboo when they had their sale on in January, and I thought this one was perfect for a Valentine's Day card:


Isn't she fun? I coloured the image with Promarkers and added gem stones for her earrings and glossy accented the icing on the cake.


The glossy accent looks a bit odd as it is still wet (had to take picture quickly so that it didn't run!


I used a Tim Holtz die and bright pink pearlescent CS for the hearts (it doesn't look as pink in the main picture, but is really bright), and also added some gems to the hearts. The sentiment is from a set by Papermania which I mounted onto the pearlescent CS. The backing paper is from stash (red with pink polka dots.

So that's my wee Valentine's card. I'd like to enter the above card in the following challenges:


Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave

Lynnexx

4 comments:

  1. fabulous coloring...loving her bling....thanks for playing with Totally Stamplicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this image, so cute. Thanks for playing in TOtally Stampalcious Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, is that you jumping out there?!! Can just see Billys face!
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - I like those hearts!
    Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge this time over at Craft Your Days Away!

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...