Monday 11 July 2011

Sunny Monday!

Well- it is trying to be sunny, wish those clouds would just move outta the way and let the sun get on with it!

My wee bit o news - wellll I have been chosen to be on The Crazy Challenge's DT! How fab is that, my first DT!! The more observant of you may have notice my wee badge on my sidebar. Am so chuffed that I was chosen :o)

The theme this week is Summertime and the below card I have made fits the theme perfectly.

This nice summery card was made using Make it Crafty digi images (7 images in all). This is the first time I have combined digistamps and it was quite fun and easy to do:


It is a huge 8 x 8 Craftwork Cards card. Might not be the last 8 x 8 I do as I seem to need more and more room to decorate on my cards these days.


This is a wee close up of all the digi images. Aren't they all so cute!

Why don't you pop on over to The Crazy Challenge and enter this weeks challenge, you can also put GDT after you name if you would like to guest design for us.

Ingredients:
Images: Make it Craft digistamps
Medium: Promarkers
Papers & CS: Dovecraft 'Sugar & Spice' and CS from stash
Embellishments: Craftworks Card Candy, Wild Orchid Flowers & ribbon from local craft shop
Sentiment: Computer generated and Foiled

I'd also like to enter the above card in the following challenges:

Make it Colourful - Special Monthly Celebrations Catagories 1 & 2
Passion for Promarkers Week 107 - Tie a Yellow Ribbon
Creative Inspirations Challenge 119 - To the Seaside
Dream Valley Challenge 11 - Summer Theme
Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge 14 - Fun in the Sun

That's all folks - going to enjoy a wee bit of the sun that has managed to sneek through the clouds.

Lxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lyndi,
    This looks fabulous! I love the scene you created. The colours are gorgeous & I especially love how you incorporated the yellow ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card hun :) Thanks for joining in with our Seaside theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyndi, your card is so sweet, all this little girls and boys fit so good together, they are really lovely colored - I love your card! Have a wonderful summertime, Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love how you have made this with all the images. Thanks for joining C.I this week with our to the seaside theme. Hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card -- I've always been partial to cards that show a scene or tell a story, and yours certainly does --- An 8x8 is a very ambitious undertaking and you did it extremely well. Looking forward to being on the design team for Crazy Challenge with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! Congrats on your DT post! Gorgeous card - what a fab little scene :-) Thankyou for joining in with our Summer theme at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture you've made with all those digis looks great, as does your card! Thanks for joining us for our Summer theme at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Lyndi - I am so happy to read this was the first time you created a scene and boy does it look like you had a blast! I love the sense of depth you have achieved. They all look like they are having a blast at the beach! I can't thank you enough for joining the special celebrations at Make it Crafty! Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...