Thursday 7 July 2011

The Craft Gallery

Hello. I've been a bad blogger recently, but I have my reasons...

... my wee cards are now for sale in a real live shop!! Yes - can you believe it - I almost can't. The boss in my former place of work lives next door to the shop and asked if my friend June and I had some handmade cards that he could show to the owner to see if she'd like to sell them, and she said YES!!

Only gave her the cards at the weekend, so don't know if any have sold yet, but she says she will pay us at the end of each month for those that sell, and we can then replenish the stock - how good is that - just hope some do sell LOL.

This is the wee shop:

Isn't it sweet it's in Carnwath, Scotland. It sells all sorts of handmade and handcrafted items. If you click here you can visit the shop, and if you're ever in the area why don't you pop in for a visit.

Thanks for looking - hope you're having a great day!

Lynnexx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...