Saturday 20 November 2010

Raven About Christmas!

Morning Bloggers!

I've been busy again with yet another Christmas Card. This little cutie from Sugar Nellie is called 'Raven'. She was one of my pur-chases at the SECC in October. I have been wanting to get her for a while now, isn't she just gorgeous!

The papers are from part of a set from QVC. The gold pearlescent card is from stash, I used some of it to back the papers and another piece I embossed with my Cuttlebug's Snowflake folder.


I used my Promarkers to colour Raven, added some glamourdust to her dress to give it a Christmas sparkle and then cut her out and mounted her on the embossed card with 3-D foam squares. The sentiment is from a little set from Studio G. The poinsettias are from stash, glittered with stickles.


The snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug Snowflakes die and covered in glamourdust.

That's her, I think I'm gonna make more of this card as I love her so much!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for looking and any comments you might leave.

Lxx

8 comments:

  1. Just adorable! She's like a little runway model on the front of the card - so precious!! Thanks for playing at Sarah Hurley challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyndi...Isn't Raven soooooo adorable in her coat & hat?! Your DPs are so pretty...and I love your bright colors!! Thanks a bunch for playing with us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo what a great idea to use her for a christmas card... love the card!
    Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge.
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little card , love the gold embossed card
    Thanks for joining us at sarah hurley this week
    lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card.

    Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is gorgeous, i love the colours you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week.

    Patsi

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lyndi,

    Thanks for playing with us at the Sugar Bowl :)

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww she's lovely Lynne, glad you've managed to use her now! Told you that Glamour Dust goes a loooooonnnggg way!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...