Thursday 11 April 2013

Challenge Number 3 - The Crafting Cafe

Good Morning Crafters

This month over at The Crafting Café the challenge is Let's Celebrate.

I love a party and any excuse to celebrate. Love to dance and sing and generally enjoy myself, after all life is far too short!

Our sponsor this month is Crafty Sentiments Designs and you can visit their website here. I have used Poppy and Henry, two little bears in love xx

This is the card I made:


I used a shaped card and scored it to turn it into an easel card. I think used a sizzix die to cut out the loveheart frame and added the image behind.

I used punched butterflies with added bling to decorate the card, and a Gold Letraset Metallic Marker for the borders on the card.

The image is coloured with my Promarkers and the sentiment is a LOTV stamp, edged with the Gold Metallic Marker to tie in with the rest of the card.

Ingredients:
Image: Poppy & Henry from Crafty Sentiments Designs
Medium: Promarkers & Metallic Markers
Embellishments: Butterfly & circle punches punch, gold mirricard, red gems & sizzix heart frame die.

So pop on over to The Crafting Café and join in the fun this month.

Love n kisses


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...