Sunday 27 November 2011

A Couple of New Blogs

Morning from a very windy West Coast of Scotland. Thought I was going to wake up to carnage, listening to the wind last night, but outside looks as if it is still in one piece, so that can only be a good thing. Sun is now trying its best to spirit away all this wild weather - bless it LOL.

There are a couple of new blogs on the go that I have been asked to DT for. The first is ATCs with Attitude. I have a vast collection of these little treasures and they are fun to make as well as a good way of getting rid of all your scrap card making bits n bobs. Pop on over to ATCs with Attitude to find out more.

The next is Fat Pages with Attitude. Fat pages are 4"x 4" creations of art, that you can either use to create a little album of art or I have been know to use a couple as card toppers from time to time. Pop over here for more info on this blog and to have a go. This is my Fat Page for the first challenge, using a Kenny K digi:



There are some great sponsors over on these blogs including Kenny K, MelJens, Dezina World, Delicious Doodles and Stitchy Bear, so come on. If you've never tried these crafts before here's your chance and you could win a lovely prize just for trying out a new craft.

I'll be back later with a couple of things that I'm off to finish just now.

See ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...