Sunday 8 May 2011

Making up for lost time

I know - 3 posts in one day - unheard of in the house of Digney!

Having to make up for lost time away from computer while scrapbooking like mad!!!

I have one more card to show you then I'm off to bed as have to go to work tomorrow, as I didn't win the Euromillions (well had 2 numbers and 1 lucky star, but can hardly give up work with winnings of £5.00 odds LOL).

Here's the card:

The pp is Hampstead by Papermania that I won on a bloghop earlier in the year. The butterflies are punched with bits of bling added to the wings and bodies. I also used my new nestie for the blue background.

I did have a close up of the image, but I can get it to load :o(

The image is a Sugar Nellie Stamp that I got in my local craft shop, using a bit of my £25 loyalty bonus for filling my loyalty card!! I coloured her with my PMs.

I'd like to enter the above card in the following challenge:

The Sugar Bowl - Erica's Sketch

Thanks once again for looking - off to bed now - nightie-night

Lxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, everything goes together so well, and my fav butterflies too. x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...