Friday 15 April 2011

Happy Birthday Mum

It was my Mum's birthday on 8th April and I used one of my favourite Sassy stamps from Sugar Nellie to make this card for her:

I really like these colours together and just LOVE that image. I used my Nesties to cut out the image and trimmed the Nestie shape with some ribbon from my stash. I punched the butterfly and added some bling to the wings and body. I followed the sketch for the current challenge over at The Sugar Bowl and I also added the optional colours of purple and green.

I added bits of bling to the flowers in her hair and a little bit on her boots (I coloured them as boots to keep the colour theme going).

My new favourite embellishments, LOVE Wild Orchid's flowers!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge:


Thanks for looking and any comments you might leave.

Lxx

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cool card, and I love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lyndi, I love everything about it & I'm sure your Mum did too :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, colour, flowers everything! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some lovin....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...